My Guide Website?
Beirut: City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour12 Reviews
Discover one of the world’s oldest cities with this fabulous hop-on hop-off bus tour. Experience the vibrant culture and fascinating history that Lebanon's capital city has to offer with access to 15 tour stops, allowing you to explore at your own pace.
- Enjoy unlimited hop-ons hop-offs at locations around the city
- Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Listen to the multilingual audio commentary
- Marvel at the sights of Beruit
DescriptionExplore every nook and cranny of Beirut on this wonderful hop-on-hop-off bus tour. The double-decker bus will also give you panoramic views of the magnificent landmarks of the city. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the historic city and learn as you go along, from a fun yet informative audio tour commentary onboard. Begin your sightseeing extravaganza at Martyr’s Square, this famous public space is located right in the midst of downtown Beirut, and here you’ll revel in the history of the square from the open-top deck. There’ll be a chance to hop-off at the National Museum, where you’ll gain free entry as part of this bus tour. As you ride through Beruit you will see stunning architecture and many historic and modern sights spread out through the city. This includes the iconic clocktower, the Lebanese parliament building, the Mohammad Al-Amin Mosque, St. Elian and Gregory Cathedral, Raouche Rock, the Beirut Souks and much more. You are able to hop-on or off the bus at multiple locations to explore these landmarks out closer up.
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off for time period selected Multilingual audio commentary and free headphones Free entrance to the National Museum Free wifi on board Free bottled water on board
- • Bus tour: first departure time is at 9:30 AM and the last departure time is at 5:00 PM • Frequency: Every 30 minutes • Tour duration: 1.5 hours • Stop one is situated at Martyr’s Square, however, passengers can hop-on to the tour at any of the allocated stops along the route. Please note that the first departure point is slightly altered at present. The bus does not stop next to the City Sightseeing signage, it stops on the other side of Martyr's Square • Audio commentary in 6 languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Arabic)
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out