My Guide Website?
Beirut: Shouf Cedars & Beiteddine Palace Day Trip with Lunch1 Reviews
Take a day trip into the mountains from Beirut. Walk through the ancient Shouf cedar forest, discover the village of Deir el Qamar and the Beiteddine Palace, and enjoy a traditional Lebanese lunch.
- Hike through a historic cedar forest prized by the ancient Egyptians
- Wander the scenic stone streets of Deir el Qamar
- Enjoy a traditional Lebanese lunch in a picturesque mountain town
- Learn about the history of the region from a knowledgeable guide
- Explore the Beiteddine Palace and its intricate 19th-century architecture