My Guide Website?
Chocolate Museum Tour and chocolate Workshop with pick-up1 Reviews
Journey into the world of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum in Beirut and learn about its ancient Mayan and Aztec history. Embark on a guided tour and take part in a fun workshop with treats included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Beirut:If youʻre booking your trip to Beirut last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sidon & Tyre Unesco Heritage w/pick-up, guide, entries+lunch
- Baalbek Temples & Ksara Caves w/pick-up,guide, entries+lunch
- From Beirut: Jeita, Harissa, and Byblos Tour
- Lebanon: Beirut, Jeita Grotto, Byblos Private Tour and Lunch
- Beirut Arrival Airport Transfer
- Live the exquisite experience
- Discover the history of chocolate
- Lear how to work with a real Belgium chocolate
- Experience a fun workshop and make your own lollipops or figures with toppings
DescriptionChocostory is a new concept the first of its kind in the Middle East. You will start with a guided visit to the Chocolate museum where you can experience the evolution of chocolate from bean to bar in a very funny and entertaining way. In addition you can learn how to work with a real Belgium chocolate in a fun and entertaining way at our workshop. Then you will start a fun workshop for adults and children where you will make colorful chocolate lollipops, funny chocolate figures or delicious chocolate bars. You can choose from a variety of delicious toppings and, of course, you can take the finished treats home. We recommend you as well to visit our rich retail area and check our various chocolate choices.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entry tickets to the Chocostory museum Entry tickets to the Chocolate workshop Guided tour inside the museum Chocolate tasting Chocolate gifts Snacks and water
- Minimum 2 persons