- Visit Jeita, the Middle East's longest cave complex at 300m above sea level
- Explore the upper cave followed by the the “Guardian of Time” lower grotto
- Admire views of Jounieh Bay from Our Lady of Lebanon statue at Harissa
- Discover Byblos, one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world
- Walk through the Old Souk, the Byblos Castle, and past the Fossils Museum
On this day trip, start with a visit to Jeita Grotto. You will enjoy a scenic cable car ride up to the upper cave; then, after exploring, you will take a train ride down to the lower cave where you will take a boat ride through the river cavern.
Afterwards, you will visit the statue of Our Lady of Lebanon, Harissa, which overlooks the Jounieh Bay and offers panoramic views similar to that of Rio de Janeiro’s statue of Christ. Take another cable car ride up in order to go up to Harissa.
End the day at Byblos, one of the oldest still inhabited cities in the world - dating back to 8000 years B.C. Walk through the old souq, visit Byblos Castle, go past the Fossils Museum, see Byblos' old port, and admire St Jean Marc Church.
Please note Jeita Grotto and cable car are closed on Mondays.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund