My Guide Website?
From Beirut: Jeita, Harissa, and Byblos Tour41 Reviews
Discover the upper cave of Jeita Grotto on foot and take a short train ride to a second cave and explore it by boat on a day trip from Beirut. Take a cable car ride up to Harissa Harissa and visit Byblos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Beirut:If youʻre booking your trip to Beirut last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Jeita, the Middle East's longest cave complex at 300m above sea level
- Explore the upper cave followed by the the “Guardian of Time” lower grotto
- Admire views of Jounieh Bay from Our Lady of Lebanon statue at Harissa
- Discover Byblos, one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world
- Walk through the Old Souk, the Byblos Castle, and past the Fossils Museum