Beirut in Bloom: Springtime Adventures
Embrace the Season's Blooming Beauty
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Beirut:If youʻre booking your trip to Beirut last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sidon & Tyre Unesco Heritage w/pick-up, guide, entries+lunch
- Baalbek Temples & Ksara Caves w/pick-up,guide, entries+lunch
- From Beirut: Jeita, Harissa, and Byblos Tour
- Lebanon: Beirut, Jeita Grotto, Byblos Private Tour and Lunch
- Beirut Arrival Airport Transfer
1. Relax at the Beautiful Pigeon Rocks
Located in Raouche, Pigeon Rocks is an iconic natural landmark in Beirut. Admire the breathtaking sea views and take a tranquil walk along the Corniche promenade. Capture picturesque moments as the springtime sun casts a golden glow on the rocks.
2. Take a Boat Ride Along Beirut's Coastline
Hop on a boat and enjoy a scenic ride along Beirut's coastline. Admire the stunning views of the city skyline from the sea, feel the refreshing breeze, and witness the vibrant colors of spring blossoms against the backdrop of blue waters.
3. Go Wine Tasting in the Bekaa Valley
Embark on a wine tasting adventure in the Bekaa Valley, Lebanon's renowned wine region. Visit local wineries, learn about the winemaking process, and sample a variety of exquisite Lebanese wines. Indulge in the rich flavors and aromas of the region's finest produce.