My Guide Website?
Centrale is a classy high end French cuisine restaurant located in Gemmayze. Newly renovated with comfortable round tables and streamlined lighting, Centrale boasts the largest wine cellar in Beirut. Located in the restaurant is a Bar on the last floor, which also has a retractable roof - a very beautiful sight in summer. The menu and quality of food is exquisite, everything you would expect from an upper end French restaurant.
The music at the bar upstairs sets the mood with jazz as well as rythm & blues and when the bar starts to fill up starts playing a more energetic electrolounge mix. The menu at Centrale is absolutely delectable, with some of the main signature dishes including the following:-
• Salade de Homards, gingembre et coriandre
• Tarte fine de tomates et parmesan
• Rougets grillés, huile d'olive et citron vert
• Côte de boeuf (pour 2 personnes/for 2 people)
• Feuillantine au chocolat et noisettes
• Coupe de fruits rouges et glace vanille
• Barre glacée pistache et fraise