Soto Japanese Restaurant
Soto Japanese restaurant is one of the pioneers of Japanese foods in Lebanon. Managed by the competent Lotus Management Group and opened in 2004, Soto Japanese has branches in Gemmayze and in Mazraa.
Soto's menu is a shrine to everything sushi and sashimi. With nearly 100 dishes on offer as well as its own signatory dishes, Soto Japanese will surely satisfy even the fussiest of Sushi lovers.
Below is some interesting Sushi facts:-
Sushi Nutritional Facts
• Sushi is low in calories with leaner fish containgin 100 calories per 100 grams, while even teh fattest fish such as mackerel, eel, and tuna only 200 calories which if you compare to say steak which has 500 calories your still significantly lower.
• Fish is extremely high in protein and low in fat, as well as it is very easy to digest and safe on the stomach.
Some benefits from eating
• Heart Disease: The regular intake of fish and especially raw fish has shown to decrease heart attacks and cardiac arrests. For example, Eskimos have one of the lowest incidents of heart disease in the world.
• Cancer: Statistics show that Japanese women have only a third of incidents of breast cancer, with correlation to eating fish more regularly and even soy
• Brain/Nerve System: Your parents always used to tell you eat fish and you will get smarter, well this is mostly true. Fish contains so-called omega-3 fatty acids which are known to be effective on brain/nerve system development.
Best For Whom
- Business Travellers
Best For What
- A Bit of Romance
- Fine Dining
- Lively Atmosphere