My Guide Website?
Medgulf Group is one of the leading Arab and regional insurance companies providing the retail and institutional markets with all risk coverage requirements through its operations in Lebanon, KSA, Bahrain, UK, UAE, Turkey and Jordan.
MEDGULF started its activities in 1980 in Lebanon and expanded its activities to the Gulf area, specifically the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom of Bahrain. Leading investment groups and major players in the financial and insurance sectors pooled their resources to create one of the largest insurance groups in the Middle East: Al Azizia Commercial Investment Company, Saudi Oger Ltd., Saudi Investment Bank and LFZ Holding.
With the backing of its shareholders, MEDGULF consolidated its activities through successive acquisitions and mergers to provide a comprehensive range of insurance and reinsurance products and services of the highest standards and reliability, thus creating a well balanced structure operating in the following fields:
* Insurance and reinsurance in Lebanon, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrain, the Gulf countries, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.
* Reinsurance placement in the United Kingdom and risk management for its clients in the Middle East.
* Third party administration (management services) in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, and Jordan.
Some of Medplans most successful coverage plans include:-
* Homeowners/tenants insurance plan
* Car insurance plan
* Education savings insurance plan
* Life insurance plan
* Personal accident insurance plan
* Retirement savings insurance plan